The Complete Guide to Back, Neck and Brain Injuries
Do you have the skills you need to take on cases involving complicated back, neck and brain injuries? The medical aspects of these injuries can be daunting. Develop essential strategies by enhancing your medical knowledge, damage assessment and concepts associated with back, neck and brain injuries. You will also learn the in's and ou's of how doctors test, treat and diagnose these complex injuries. Make these strategies an essential part of your practice - register today!
- Gain valuable insight from doctors concerning diagnosing, recording and reporting back and neck injuries.
- Distinguish new injuries from pre-existing conditions/injuries.
- Explore intricate ways to put a value on the pain and suffering experienced from a back, neck or brain injury.
- Learn what vital information you should be looking for in medical records and reports to determine the extent of a traumatic brain injury.
- Discuss effective ways to articulate complex medical concepts associated with the brain.
- Walk through how to successfully work with an independent medical examiner.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit from attending.
- Insights From a Doctor: Investigating Back and Neck Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries: Applying Legal Strategy
- Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury Cases: Doctor Insights
- Brain Injuries: Applying Legal Strategy
- Effectively Addressing Cracks in the Plaintiff's Case
- Legal Ethics
More Information available at: http://www.nbi-sems.com/Details.aspx/R-72895ER%7C?ctname=SPKEM